Today I went to the Doctor for my 32 week checkup. Good news, she is growing and getting bigger and I found out the big bump I have sticking out of my belly is her bum. No wonder when I poke it, she kicks me in the rib cage. I would kick too, if someone was poking me in the bum constantly.
Bad news, I have Bronchitis again. I thought I just had a bad cold, guess not. Just my luck. But, you know this to shall pass.
I now go in every 2 weeks and I offiicially feel like we can see the "light at the end of the baby tunnel" It is almost over! Which is exciting and scary. I am not even ready for her to be here yet, so I guess I better get my act in gear. Oh and it may be good if we figure out a name for her. Since we can only call her "The Baby" for so long.
4 comments:
Still no name? How bout' Presley, Peyton, Paige, Becca? HA!:) Sorry just givin' some ideas. Sorry to hear you are sick again! Maybe if it would warm up there you would get better!:) Your on the Home stretch now!! Can't wait!
Here are my two cents for a name: how about Casey or Kiley? I think they would go well with your other kids' names.
Hey, Bonnie had some good suggestions for names. You'll pick a good one. It was so good to talk to Jas yesterday. He's such a good big brother. I love the 20 questions post and Hanny's little quotes. I miss those kids and you guys too. I love you and can't wait for this little one to come into our family!
I thought we already decided on Gracie!!
Post a Comment