Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lucky.

Happy St. Patty's Day!
How Lucky I am. Lucky, Lucky, Lucky.
Today is not only St. Patrick's Day to me..... 9 years ago today my hubby proposed to me and I am so Lucky that he did. I am one Lucky lady to have one hottie of a hubby.
Your probably asking, why do you feel so LUCKY, well......
*I am Lucky because I have a great hubby who loves me no matter what.
*I am Lucky to have two wonderful kids and one on the way!
*I am Lucky that my kids have a fantastic dad, who plays legos and barbies daily with them.
*I am Lucky to have great parents and in-laws.
*I am Lucky to have fabulous friends.
*I am Lucky to have my own home that is filled with love and laughter daily.
*I am Lucky to live in a free country.
*I am Lucky my family is healthy.
*I am Lucky to have food on my table each day.
*I am Lucky I live in a great neighborhood.
*I am Lucky because I receive hugs and kisses each and every day.
*I am Lucky to hear my children laugh.
*I am Lucky because I can smile.
My LUCKY list could go on and on! I hope today you think about all the things that make you so LUCKY and that you all have a great St. Patty's day and I hope you find your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!!
p.s. Here is a PINCH, if you are not wearing green!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I laugh and cry every time I read your blog. You are the best!