After much deliberation and going back and forth on whether we should "cave" and find out....WE DID! I must say not finding out with the first two was fun, but finding out this time was fun too!! So.....
We are having a.....
GIRL!!!
We are having another Little Princess and we are so excited!!! I thought for sure it was a boy, so I was definitely surprised, as was Jason. Parker was a little bummed, but now he is just excited to play with her. Hannah looked right at Parker and said, "I told you it was a Dirl!!" (She can't say her G's) The kids are so excited and so are we. We feel so blessed to be able to have another little angel in our family. She is going to be so spoiled and loved so much. I just can't wait to meet her!!
GIRL!!!
We are having another Little Princess and we are so excited!!! I thought for sure it was a boy, so I was definitely surprised, as was Jason. Parker was a little bummed, but now he is just excited to play with her. Hannah looked right at Parker and said, "I told you it was a Dirl!!" (She can't say her G's) The kids are so excited and so are we. We feel so blessed to be able to have another little angel in our family. She is going to be so spoiled and loved so much. I just can't wait to meet her!!
11 comments:
Congratulations you guys! I can't wait to meet her too!
Congrats! I am so excited. Think of all the fun bows, bracelets and cute accessories you get to have for this little princess. I am so excited for you! Can't wait to hear what you will name her and all the other fun stuff!
Yay! Congrats! The boys will soon be outnumbered!
Congratulations!! Way exciting. I'm glad to hear that everything went well! Happy New Year!
YAAAAY!!!! another cutie Smith girl... congratulations! we are so happy for you!
Congrats!! I'm so happy you found out because now I don't try and be patient. I'm so excited for you guys!
I AM SO SURPRISED YOU FOUND OUT!!!! I am so excited for you though! Yipee! Another girl! Oh, how Hanny will love her! :) She can "squeeze the babies head with loves!" I love the quotes on the side! She cracks me up! Can wait for playgroup! We've missed seeing you guys! :) Kaley is in definite need of girlfriends too!
Wow I'm not ev3en sure I new you were pregnant. That is so great. I am glad you found us. I hope all is well with you guys. Add us to your blog list. I am not good at doing my own but I love seeing everyone else's. i have some funny pictures on facebook. Just do it ti's easy.
Congrats! How fun for Hannah to have another little princess to play with. Maybe now Parker won't have to play Barbies unless he wants to!
How Awesome!!! Now you won't be outnumbered by the BOYS!! Can't wait to meet her!
WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Very exciting news!!!!! Hope your feeling better now that you are getting further along :)
Post a Comment