Isn't it Lovely? My parents (love you) bought me this SWEET PINKALICIOUS BIKE for Christmas!! I was completely surprised to say the least. They said they needed to "wheel" my gift out and I had to keep my eyes closed. I honestly thought it was going to be a crib, stroller, something like that and then I open my eyes and I behold....The Pink Roxie Schwinn!
Needless to say, I screamed like a little girl and cried. I know, cheesy right, but hey seriously I would have never bought me this. It was a wonderful Christmas. I just can't wait to ride it. If I can ride a bike still, I don't even know the last time it was that I went for a "real" bike ride. 1995? This could be scary. Watch out neighbors, here comes crazy Kristin on her bike.
"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!"
6 comments:
This is hilarious! I saw it in your front room last week, and was going to ask about it! I LOVE it! I love that it is pink! :) I can't wait to see you on it! It will be fun to keep up with your kids!
Crystal, don't you love how it is in my front room. I won't let Jas put in in the garage. It is to shiny and pretty. I told him that he had to clean the garage first before Pinkalicious was going out there. He can't complain to much, his razor scooter is in the front room too. So yeah, our living room is now a garage. :)
ohhhh I LOVE IT!!!! I want one too. I want lime green and then we can ride around TOGETHER!!! oh yeah.... baby!!!
SWEET RIDE! Love it and want one of my own :)
Cute...I want one! :)
OOhhhh! It's so cute! I have a sweet beach cruiser like that. I got it two years ago. I ride it ALL THE TIME in the summer. It's so fun. Get a little bike trailer for the back and you can pull the kiddos. It's a good workout, it's fun, and your kids will love it!
Post a Comment