Oh yes, this nasty little green mucus man is living in my lungs right now and he WASN'T INVITED!!! I sneezed for a few days and felt tired and woke up tuesday morning to yucky lung. I thought to myself, I better go to the doc, because if any of you know me well enough, you know I get sick fast. So, I go and lo and behold I have bronchitis. Not surprised. But they are hopeful they caught it in time before it turned to pneumonia. UGH!! Come on...GIVE ME A BREAK!! So after a shot, cough medicine and antibiotics, I hope that we can kill Mr. Mucus for good. Let's just hope this cute little baby isn't being affected by her mommy's constant illnesses. Sorry little one, hopefully we can get rid of this nasty sickness and I can get back on track. GO AWAY MR. MUCUS!!...quote from Hanny, "You are ugly Mucus!!" Amen.
3 comments:
Oh what a total bummer! I hope you get feeling better ASAP!! It is never fun to be sick and preggers at the same time!!:)
Are you doing any better? Let me know if you need anything! I hope if goes away FAST!!! :)
Boo! That sucks. We missed you so bad at girls night): It's never the same without you):
Post a Comment