Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Playing on the Snow Hill

My parents received a whole lot more snow than we did last week and so the kids were itching to get over there. Papa made a hill for them to sled down and they were so excited. For some reason playing at Papa and Grammies house is so much for fun than your own. So here are a few pictures of my crazy little ones.....
P and his huge "ice sword"
H & P climbing the biggest snow hill ever (quote by H)
P just had a sweet ride down the hill
Go H!! She was in heaven!
I told H to make a snow monster face, this is what I got. Funny girl.
I love their faces in this picture. H is so casual and P is so concerned.
The Snow Princess!
P was building a snow fort when I took this pic. What a cute boy.
Thanks Papa for making the snow hill. The kids had a great time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh! I just read all Hannah's remarks and she is such a CRACK UP. I love it!!! Some of my faves...my tongue feels like carpet...mess of a hess...it is freakin cold out here. SHE IS HILARIOUS!!!

Justin and Lacie said...

Such cute winter pictures of the kids! It amazes me that kids think snow is such a kick!