So my children can finally rejoice and scream, "YAHOO FOR SNOW!!!" They have been waiting patiently since the little October snow storm for some REAL snow. Oh the joy!! I loved getting them all bundled up, they reminded me of Randy from the movie Christmas Story, "I can't put my arms down!" (If you haven't seen that movie, get on it, it is a classic.)
Jas, Parks, Hanny and Koda ventured out in the freezing cold and had a blast! They built a snowman, made snow angels and Hanny rolled all over the yard. She calls it "Snowy Rowin'"
I love kids in snow gear and I am so happy it finally snowed, now it can officially be Christmas time!








1 comment:
Oh goodie! We finally got snow too! Although I don't think I share the same elation as mu kiddos....does the cleaning up wet gushy snow spots all over the house account for anything!? HAHAH! Hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment