Parker and Hannahs Bedtime Conversation:
Parker: "Hanny do you have nightmares?"
Hannah: "When I was a baby I had baby nightmares."
Parker: "What is a baby nightmare."
Hannah: "When babies run around and they are scared in the night time."
Parker: "That sounds weird."
Hannah: "It is not weird, it is scary Bubba!"
Parker: "Sorry. Okay it is scary."
Hannah: "What is scary?"
Parker: "The babies in the night!"
Hannah: "There are not babies in the night, they are in bed, cause they are little."
Parker: "Whatever Hannah!!! You are so freaking weird."
Hannah: "Whatever Bubba!!!! You freaking weird."
Okay, so the conversation went on for another few minutes with Parker ranting and Hannah copying everything he said. Then it went silent, which is when I went in because I didn't know if one of them was doing some wrestling move or something on the other one. I found Parker with the pillow over his head asleep and Hannah under her blanket asleep. I guess they got sick of yelling at eachother.
2 comments:
hahaha! so funny!
... sounds strangely familiar
HAHAHAHA :)
Post a Comment