Okay, so it really isn't a Michelle Obama angel, but that is what I call it. My mom received this angel as a white elephant gift along with another gold angel and Hannah spotted it at her house and she was in LOVE!! She just had to have it and she just had to have it on her tree. So of course, Grammie gave it to her. When I looked at it, I said, "Hey, she kind of resembles Michelle Obama." Then of course, Hannah asked who that was and so I told her. So now she calls her angel, "The Lady Michelle Angel." She sits right on the top of Hannys tree in her room. So who says that I am all Republican. I mean come on, we support the Pres...Michelle is hanging out on one of our Christmas trees. That is about as good as I can do right now. Hee Hee Hee. ;)



1 comment:
ohhhhhh AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment