The other night we, me and the kids decided that we needed to do some Christmas fun. Our Holiday Season thus far hasn't been what I thought it would be. So, I definitely agreed that we needed a little fun. So we headed to good ol' Walmart and loaded up on pure sugar. Then rushed home and got everything set up. Our plan was to make our own gingerbread houses (ok so ours are graham cracker houses) and icecream cone Christmas trees. They turned out Awesome, if I do say so myself. I have two little frosting, candy artists on my hands. Parker and Hannah had so much fun! I loved watching them be so creative and how different they are in their ideas of what their houses and trees should look like. They ate way too much candy and got really messy, but isn't that what it is all about. The great thing about our little creations is that we are still enjoying them. The kids eat a few pieces of their little villages every day. We will definitely have to start making this a new tradition.
Parker frosting a tree.
Hannah is supposed to be frosting a tree, she has a thing for frosting. She ate most of it.
Looks like Fun!





3 comments:
So cute! That is how I feel about Derik. Great Blog I'll check it now! Talk to you later. PS How are you feeling?
YUMMY!!!
we are doing ours for FHE on Monday..... I can't wait (I think I am more excited than the kiddos?)
all your "villages" turned out adorable!
I love it! You may have inspired me to try our own this year! So cute!
Post a Comment