Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Festival of Lights

We ventured out to see the good ol' Festival of Lights! We had so much fun. Parker was so excited and loves to see all the cool things they come up with. Um, Hannah was...scroll down and you will see. We had a great time!
Me and my crazy boy!!
Sorry about some of the blur. Parker loves the whales, because they are out on the pond.
Hannah seems to be enjoying herself right? Yeah she fell asleep while we waited in line to get in. She doesn't even remember us driving there, so I don't feel to bad that she missed out.
Jas and Parks, all smiles!
My favorite.
Another of Parkers favorites, because Santa is waving at you.
Parkers quote when he saw this, "That is the biggest freakin' stocking I have ever seen."
The Christmas Dragon??? I guess.
I think I am going to deck my house and yard out next year and make people pay me to stop and see it. I mean really they make a killing off of these festival of light thingys. I need to get in on this. They are way fun thought and definitely get you in the Christmas Spirit.
SCROLL DOWN, I ADDED A FEW MORE POSTS ALONG WITH THIS ONE!

1 comment:

Bon said...

So fun! I love Christmas lights! I want to find a house with the worst Christmas display ever! HA! Ya know the ones that have so much stuff your blinded! My fav! HAHA!