Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Update.

Jason: Working, Sleeping, Watching Football, Hanging Christmas Lights, Playing with his kids, Reading his Sci-Fi Man book.
Kristin: Getting a bigger belly, decorating for Christmas, Cleaning, Cleaning, Cleaning, Constantly thinking.."What am I going to eat, that doesn't sound good.", taking care of kiddies and dog, shopping, trying to get some good sleep, watching Christmas shows, playing with kids.
Parker: Loving school, reading, playing spy, war, house and legos with friends, eating poptarts all day, obsessed with Spongebob Squarepants, playing with Koda, coloring and drawing all day long, writing "I love you" notes to mom all day.
Hannah: Playing house all day, making us call her mom and Parker is the brother and I am the "sista," realizing she wants friends to come over and play to or she wants to go to her best friends house, coloring, watching Dora, Pinky Dinky Doo, Spongebob or Wonder Pets, giving Koda loves, talking to the baby in my gut, singing and dancing to Christmas music.

So, there is our family update. I will have to post some new pics soon!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hey, has the morning sickness gotten any better? How are you feeling?
Tiff