The kids had a great time Trick or Treating this year. They got to go with their friends, so they were so happy!! We only went for about an hour and a half, but by the end they were so tired. Hannah ended up riding in Crystals stroller. She said to me, "This is Princess is just to tired to walk." Parker kept saying, "Okay, I think I am done." They each got a lot of candy and the minute we got home, wanted to eat it all. They are already talking about what they are going to be next year and their plans to decorate the outside of the house. Funny kids!
What a bunch of cute kids and costumes!






3 comments:
The kids look so adorable in their costumes! I feel like I am still in a walking sugar coma from all the candy! I am glad you had a great HAlloween...Bring on the bird now! I still can't believe it is Nov.!!
is that a girl in your ward in the background of kaley and hannah's pic?
They look so cute! I need a few deep breath's before planning for next year...hope you can recover before planning it all again.
Post a Comment