1-My Family. I am so thankful for Jason and all he does for our family. I am thankful for my two rugrats and my one on the way. Being a mom can sometimes be a struggle, but so rewarding!! I love these two little kids who are constantly screaming, making messes, running, laughing, hugging, etc. Life wouldn't be the same without them.
2-My family and Jasons family. We are both lucky to come from such wonderful families. What a blessing it is to have so many people who are always there for you and you know they love you know matter what.
3-My home. We worked long and hard for this home. I love that my kids have a place that they can call home.
4-My health. Even though I have crazy nerve issues and a few other little things that are going on, I am seriously doing very well and I am thankful that I can be healthy and carry this new little blessing. I am also thankful for Jason and my kids health, we have been truly blessed.
5-Koda. Okay so everyone knows I haven't been the biggest dog fan lately. I am blaming it on the pregnancy. But I see how my kids react to this little fur ball and how they giggle and smile and run and think that their whole world is perfect because they finally got a dog. I do have to be thankful for him because he makes my kids so happy.
6-Food and Heat. It may seem simple. But what a blessing it is to be able to have enough food to feed my family and that I have a warm home. To me, that is a VERY large blessing.
7-My Grandma Hannah. She is smart, kind, funny, ambitious, caring, giving, grateful, loving, this list could go on and on. I am thankful that I am a part of her family and that I have been blessed to be her granddaughter and that my little Hannah has her name and I hope that I can be the kind of woman she is and that I can pass that on to my little Hanny.
8-Friends. I have many wonderful friends. The girls I grew up with my whole lift, wonderful. Girls I have known for 10 years, wonderful. My new friends in just the past year, wonderful. I have been so blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful, fun, caring, giving friends. What a blessing.
9-This time of year. I love this time of year, I wish this holiday season could be felt throughout the year. Everyone wanting to think of others, to help others, to see their friends and loved ones. I wish all year long could make you feel like that. I just love the feeling that this time of year gives off. You can't help but be sucked into it. It makes you feel good inside and it really does make you want to help others.
10-Just because this is number 10 doesn't mean it is not very important to me. I am so thankful that I a member of the church and I am so blessed and grateful to have a Heavenly Father and Savior who I know love me and watch out for me. What a blessing it is to know that you are not alone and that he is always there for you. I am thankful for this time of year that we get to celebrate our saviors birth and feel his love. Hannah says everyday, "The baby Jesus is so cute and little, he makes me feel warm in my heart."
2 comments:
you're amazing Kris! We are all thankful for you!
I love reading what others are thankful for! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!
Post a Comment