Today we took a trip to the Doctors office to hear the baby's heart beat. We brought the kiddies along. They were so excited to go. Parker thought the sound of the heart was awesome. Hannah really didn't know what was going on. Then, Dr. Nance pulled out a model of a baby to show the kids and Hanny was hooked. She kept staring at it and I could tell she wanted to hold it. He was explaining that this is what the baby looks like right now. Parker was giving me the look of, "I don't have to touch that do I?" He asked Han if she wanted to hold it and she was so happy. She kept looking at it and saying, "This is so cute!" The kids are so excited for the baby and can't wait for it to get here. I keep telling them only 191 days to go!! :)
Dr. Nance said the baby's heart sounded good and his prediction is a boy. We will be thrilled with a boy or a girl. Oh and just so all of you know, we are the people who DO NOT FIND OUT what we are having. We didn't find out with Parker or Hannah. We like surprises!!
4 comments:
That is awesome you liked to be surprised. I have to find out or I go crazy! How are you feeling? I am so excited for you and wish we lived closer so our little bundles of joy could be best of friends!!
ahhh you dont find out!!!??? that will drive me nuts!!!
Oh how fun! I still think you're crazy for not finding out what the baby is! I would not know how to plan for it! :) I love the pics of the week on the side too! And, a very cute background! :)
I know everyone thinks we are crazy people for not finding out, but when you all find out I am in the hospital ready to get this baby out, you will all be anticipating the phone call of whether it is a BOY or a GIRL! You will all see, you will love it in the end. :)
Post a Comment