Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Sweet Peanut...7 Months Old

Our Babe turns 7 Months Old today. I feel like she has only been here for a few weeks, I can't seem to figure out where the time went, where did the past 7 months go? It is bittersweet for me to have my babes grow up. You want your children to grow and learn new things, but at the same time you want to hold them tight and never let them grow up.
I have always known that I should cherish every moment I have with my children, but lately I have felt it more and more. These sweet little babes will only be little for so long, they are only mine for a short time, I need to make sure that each and every day they know how much I love them and how blessed I am to be their mother.
I have always know that Ava was special, I knew it the minute I saw her. She is our little angel and she has brought so much joy to our family. She is a very special baby and our family wouldn't be the same if she wasn't a part of it.
L-O-V-E, Love Her.
To My Sweet Peanut,
You turn 7 months old today.
You weigh 19 lbs. 4 oz.
You are 27 1/2 inches long.
You have frizzy, crazy hair.
You have squishy, puffy cheeks.
You have chubby, beefy thighs.
Your feet always stink.
You drool like crazy.
You love to hear yourself scream.
You clench your fists and scream at Hanny when she bugs you.
You love to splash in the bath and lean down to drink the yucky bath water.
You love to give slobbery kisses (especially to mommy).
You love Parker and you laugh at anything he does.
You love your daddy and bounce up and down and giggle when you see him.
You love to eat and won't pick the little snacks I give you to eat, you insist on eating them out of the palm of my hand.
You are a flirt. Any boy that looks at you, you giggle and smile at him.
You like tags. You will stare at the tag on your blankie for 15 minutes straight and will go cross eyed doing it.
You think your hands are funny and when you see them you laugh.
You have a great smile and when you do smile your right eye squints just a little:

Your eyes always get big when you see shiny things or anything that glows:

You love your binki and love to take it out of your mouth and examine it and put it back in. You do this over and over again:

You lunge for the camera when I try to take your picture:

You put EVERYTHING in your mouth and I mean everything:

You sit funny. You do this because you get in crawling position, but don't want to put forth the effort to try and crawl, so you just stay sitting like this:

You are a very HAPPY baby:
And We Love You so very much!
Happy 7 Months Old Peanut!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Kristin she is so freaking cute. Loved this post

Crystal said...

Oh geeze! Where DID the time go?! She is simply, adorably, chubby! I love her. :) I am excited to see you tonight, if just for a minute to get to chat! I miss you. Why is it so hard to face to face visit a neighbor in the winter. I am ready for winter to be done. Bring on the SUN! See you soon! Loves!

Bon said...

She is so cute! Love those chubby cheeks. We will definitely have to hook our babies up at dating age!:)