After our present opening at our home, we headed to Papa and Grammie O's. The kids got SPOILED!!! Here are a few pictures of the spoiling!
Han with her barbie and the vespa, which she informed me later that day, she wants a "vispa" for her birthday.

Peanut checking out the kitty cat

Peanut was so excited to see Papa

I bet you didn't know she could play the trumpet, she has mad trumpet skills! :)

A little confused with everything that was going on. She couldn't decide whether to play with the toys or the wrapping paper.

Checking things out


Why??? WHY???? Seriously, why does J insist on wearing this John
Cena Shirt??!!!! It makes him look tough with his bald head I guess?

Han and her kitty, she was in heaven

Here it is in all its annoying glory, that cat doesn't stop meowing, I would turn it off but Han is watching me like a hawk, every time I go near it she yells, "Don't do it mom, don't turn her off!"

PK was so excited to open his BIG present!

What is it?

An Electric Scooter!!!! Can you tell he is excited!?

Her magnetic dolls, she loves them!

Opening the goods
Snuggies from Aunt Lindsey! They were so excited! p.s. Wake up Hanny!

We had a great Christmas Day at my parents.
Thanks for the outside swing for our backyard too, we can't wait for spring to set it up!
No comments:
Post a Comment