Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

What We Have Been Up 2

Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to for the past few weeks. Mostly, we were just getting ready for school to start and enjoying our last few weeks of summer being lazy. I can't believe that summer is over already, it flew by!
We helped Papa & Grammie Olson build the fire pit in their backyard.
We realized our children love cement and I also realized that my Dad should have his own t.v. show, that man can do anything. He is incredible. Love You Dad!
We ate Hannahs Birthday Cake from her Friend Party. Yummy!
Parker and Hannah called me out to my parents backyard and when I came out the door, this is what I saw....Our kids are the best! I love these two so much!!
Hannah got to wear the new "kids" apron Grammie bought and so she told Grammie she needed to help her cook dinner. Which Hannah enjoyed very much!
A lazy afternoon at Papa and Grammies.
We had so much fun just relaxing out in their backyard.
Blew up the slide one more time and Parker and Hannys friends came over. In this picture the kids are doing the train. They got pretty good at it and were laughing so hard!
Hannah took a nap for the first time in months. I think Summer has worn her out.
Parker ate a fish Jason caught. He was obsessed with the fish bones. So we had to take a picture of him holding them.
The Family. The kids thought taking a picture like this was hilarious. Our kids are growing up way to fast!
Mr. J with his sweet girls

No comments: