Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Mr. J's Work Open House

We headed to Mr. J's work for the Family and Friends Work Open House. The kids were so excited. It is rare that you are able to come into the building and see anything, so it was a treat for all of us to see where Mr. J works. The kids were just excited because they got a free lunch and cotton candy. Parker was excited to go on a tour with Mr. J.
Hannah in front of the main entrance
There was a firetruck in the parking lot and they were letting kids go inside, Hannah was in heaven. Parker was on the tour with Mr. J, so I don't have many pictures of him.

We were bored waiting for Mr. J and Parks, so Hannah entertained herself with a blown up rubber glove.

Mr. J with his babes
Parker was one happy boy because he finally got to eat cotton candy and he was excited because it was blue!


After Hannah toured the firetruck & talked to the firemen, she told me two things:
1. I want to be a Firegirl when I grow up
and
2. I want to marry a fireman, they are sooo cute!




Playing a game at the kids carnvial

and of course, eating cotton candy!
We enjoyed are day and were excited to finally see where Mr. J works.

No comments: