This past week we headed to Preston, Idaho for Rodeo Weekend. I took 261 pictures while I was there. Don't worry, I won't be posting all of them. But I will be posting a bunch! Our poor little babes cried when they had to say goodbye to all their cousins. They are already asking when they get to go back. We had a great time!
Thursday night we headed to The Carni. It was Fam night so all rides were one ticket.
The kids had a blast!


Han and Parks on the Spaceship ride. When Parks got off the ride, he looked at me and said, "That was the slowest and most stupidest ride I have ever been on." I couldn't help but laugh, only because Hannah talked him into going on it and told him it goes really fast because she remembered it from the last carnival she went to when she was little.

Sarah,
Braylee and David on the Caterpillar ride.

Hannah and Emma, cute girls!

Parker, Hannah and Mr. J on the Ferris Wheel.
Grammie Smith with the
grandbabies on the ride that made me sick just watching it. The kids went on this ride over 5 times. They were hilarious to watch.
They were all smiles and laughing hysterically!
No comments:
Post a Comment