Hannah and I went down the road to pick up Parker from his friends house the other day. On the way back, Hannah turns to me and says, "Do you know what we need?" I said, "What do we need Hanny?" She said, "We need beautiful flowers for the dinner table." I thought to myself, where are we going to find flowers 20 minutes before dinner??? Hannah then pointed to this wild sunflower bush growing in one of our neighbors weed patches and said, "Mom, look those are perfect, they are so beautiful." She ran over to them and was so excited to pick the prettiest ones. After we collected a few, we headed home where Hanny filled a glass up with water and arranged her bouquet of wild/weed sunflowers.
She was so proud of herself and I have to admit, it made dinner a little more special that night.
No comments:
Post a Comment