Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Friday, August 8, 2008

We're Home...

So we are home from Idaho. We had a great week. We ate, swam, roasted mallows and had smores, kids dug for bugs (all day) in Papa Kings garden, we went to the hot springs, saw a movie, went to the carnival, saw the parade twice, Jason and Mandi had words with a mean man at the parade, Hannah got hit in the head with flying candy, we dyed my hair blonde, I read Breaking Dawn in two days, we played Rock Band and laughed a lot. We had a wonderful time and the kids cried most of the way home because they didn't want to leave. So all in all, it was a great trip and we miss everyone already. We love you all and we can't wait to see you guys again!

I will post pics very soon.....but I need to clean my house first and get back on track. Oh the joys of coming home from vacation. :)

No comments: