Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Breaking Dawn

So, I am officially obsessed. I can't stop thinking about Edward, Bella and Jacob. I am massively into the new book. Breaking Dawn has me staying up until dawn reading. I can't get enough. I am happy that the new book is out, but sad that it is the last one.
I hope those of you that are reading the book are enjoying it as much as I am!
I Heart Edward.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I am SO jealous!! I preordered my book and thought it would be delivered yesterday and I still haven't seen it. You will have to let me know what you think about the new book. I got on Amazon.com and it got TERRIBLE reviews... When it comes tomorrow, I will be so HAPPY!!!!

Ashley said...

ya, i'm a dork. I read it in ONE day! I loved it and I'm sad it's over so I decided to reread it slower. like I said...dork!

Kris said...

Shoi how did you read it in one day? Did you sleep, eat, go to the bathroom?!? I just barely finished it one minute ago and loved it. I am sad too that it is the end, but I thoroughly enjoyed it and wish that Jason was a vampire. Ha Ha!

Jen said...

Did you finish it yet? I have to say.........I "liked" it but did not "love" it. I think if your a Jacob fan you will really hate the book, but if you dont care for Jacob like me you will just have a hard time getting through "Jacobs book". It was just kinda weird and out there IMHO. But I would still read it again and probably will. :)