Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Our Princess Turns 3...TODAY!

Happy Birthday Hannah!
So our little girl turns 3 today and man I am struggling with the fact that she is getting big. So is Parker. I guess we just wanted her to stay little forever and be our Baby Girl.
Little Lady, what can I say, the past 3 years have been nothing but amazing. You fill our lives with so much love and laughter. We love every little thing about you. Your cute giggle, your "joker" smile, your big brown eyes, your crazy "flock of seagulls" hair, your funny little run, the funny things you are constantly saying, your big heart and how you love everything you lay eyes on, how you still call us, "Mama, Daddy and Bubba." You have been such a sweet little blessing to us. We hope your Birthday is everything you want it to be. The Best Pink Princess Party you could ask for!
We Love you Hannah!








LOOK WHO'S THREE!


The Birthday Girl!!


4 comments:

Tiffany said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Jen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH!! I can't believe three years has gone by :( next thing you know you will be taking her to college. Enjoy it while it lasts!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! she is an adorable pricess!! -danelle

Rebekah said...

I love sweet Hanny. She is SO pretty!