Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

dO YoU tHiNk my TrAcTors SeXy??

Okay, so the post title is a little crazy, but I had to title this post that because my dear husband was driving this tractor all day and he was singing Kenny Chesney's "Do you think my tractor is sexy?" song the whole time at the top of his lungs.
So, that title is for you Jas, you hottie tractor driver! :)
Okay so forth, so we finished our sprinkler system, raked 10 tons of rocks, leveled the ground and then it was time to put top soil down. Well, at first we were shoveling the dirt by hand into wheel barrows and then we woke up and realized, "What the freak are we doing this by hand for!!" So we rented a tractor for the day and oh my goodness it was so nice to have. So, we hauled & leveled all the dirt for the front and back yard and now we are ready for grass! YAhOo! I can not explain how excited I am to get grass, tears are coming to my eyes just thinking about it. The sod will be here Monday morning!! It has already been so much work to get our yard in and we still have a lot to do, but it will be worth it in the end. Well, that is what I keep telling myself. :)
Thanks to my Dad for letting us use your truck and trailer and many thanks to my brother Ryan for all his hard work, he helped out so much and there is no way me and Jas could have done all we did on Saturday with out him.

Driving the sexy tractor!
DIRT DIRT DIRT
Dad instructing Jas where to level the dirt
Carter absolutely loved the tractor, he kept calling it "Big Truck."
Him and Hanny loved pretending to drive and did NOT want to
get off of it.

Stay tuned for more updated pics of our yard.
Hopefully the next post will have pictures of grass!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

How the crap does Jason know how to drive a tractor?

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous of that tractor - I want to own one. Your yard is going to be awesome, I can already tell. :)