Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

UpDatEs!

1. We have GRASS and it is so wonderful!!
2. Jas and I are so tired. Our hands, wrists, backs, legs, pretty much our whole body is sore and we hurt all over. If we have to shovel any more dirt, rock, etc. I think we may go insane.
3. I am addicted to Diet Moutain Dew and Diet Caffeine Free Mt. Dew. It is sooooo good.
4. If I have to watch one more Star Wars movie or see Mulan one more time, you may have to put me away in a padded room for a while.
5. We chopped all of Hannahs hair off. I couldn't take it any more. Doing the sponge rollers every day was okay, but she was starting to get sick of that and the complaining was getting out of hand. Jas says her hair looks like Demi Moores in the movie Ghost.
6. Parker is still massively OBSESSED with Star Wars. Where ever we go something is star wars, the shopping cart is a jet wing fighter, the trees outside are storm troopers, the list goes on. He incorporates star wars at pre-school and primary. I guess Obi One Kenobi came down out of heaven just like Jesus did. That is what he informed his Primary class. That kid has the best imagination and is making me laugh every day.

**I will post pics of our yard in the next few days and pics of Hannys hair.

No comments: