Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Friday, January 11, 2008

Prince Charming & Cinderella

Hannah LOVES Disney Princesses and her favorite at the moment is Cinderella. She loves her. We watch the movie at least 1-2 times a day. Yesterday she asked Parker to play Princess with her. So, she opened her dress up box (Thank You Aunt Lindsey for the Princess dress up clothes) and put on her Cinderella outfit and then she found a gold sparkly crown in there for Parker to wear and she was so excited. She gave it to Parker and said, "Bubba, you Pince Chamin." It was hilarious. So then Hannah insisted that they dance. So they turned on the waltz on Hannahs new keyboard (Thanks Papa and Grammie Olson for the dance music) and the dancing began. They were laughing and having so much fun.
Parker is such a good big brother to Hannah. He is always watching Princess shows with her, playing barbies and babies with her when she asks. It makes me so happy that they love each other and get along so well. I love these two kids very much and I am so happy I get to be home to see the funny and cute things they do and say each day.

Prince Charming & Cinderella ready for the Ball.
You will see my kids on the next Dancing with the Stars.




2 comments:

Ashley said...

That is so cute! Can't wait for CHase to get big enough to play with Olivia. For now, Alan plays the part. So funny!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I wonder when Rees will stop stealing toys from Jamie and actually play with him.