Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas

Christmas this year (or I guess I should say last year, since this post is a little late), was so much fun. Parker and Hannah loved it. We went over to my parents on Christmas Eve and opened a few gifts and then we came home and had Christmas morning at our home for the first time and it was great. It was so much fun to watch the kids faces as they came down the stairs. I think Jason and I were more excited than they were. My parents, Grandma & sister Lindsey came over to watch them open their presents and I think PK and Han were a little nervous because everyone was staring at them, but they got over it once they started opening presents. My kids got spoiled this year. Not only by Santa, but by their grandparents and the rest of our families. Jason and I feel like our home has officially become Toys R Smith. We are sad the holidays are over, but we are very thankful that we were able to spend time with both mine and Jason's family. Thank You everyone for making our Christmas extra special!

Those presents were all for the kids. Bring on the Toys!
Hannah came down the stairs and saw her barbie house & it was all over. She did not want to open any more gifts. She absolutely loves her barbies and her barbie house.
Thanks Papa Olson for being Mr. Handy & making the barbie house, it is definitely Hanny's favorite present that she received.

Santa brought the kids a kitchen, so that they would have something to play with together. They definitely like it and have whipped up some pretty interesting dishes for me and Jason. My favorite is pizza with donuts on top and a side of carrots and pie.
The beloved barbie car with Ken and Sleeping Beauty going for a cruise.
Parker was thrilled when he opened his Optimus Prime Transformer.

My parents got Hannah Disney Princess Light Up Cowboy Boots. She loves them!

I just had to post this picture. Parker drew the nativity on his Magna Doodle that Nana gave him on Christmas Eve. I do have to say, that he is quite the little artist.
Hannah and Carter enjoying the gifts that Papa and Grammie gave them.
Carter in his Cars chair just relaxing. He looked so cute in his snowman PJ's.
We had a fantastic Christmas!! We hope you all did too!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

First of all, that picture Parker drew is good! Those things are hard to use. That barbie house is so awesome! Olivia will have a blast playing with Hanny. It looks like your kids scored this year. How fun!