I was going through some photos from last year and I just had to post a few of Hannah. She is seriously the cutest, funniest little girl I know. She is constantly making me laugh. Her funny smile, her obsession with shoes, hats, purses, clothes. Her new thing this month is her "own language" she has made up. I ask her what she wants for lunch and she says, "ookabookagooha." I guess that means cheese sandwich. Funny Girl!



3 comments:
She is totally a girlie girl! I love the 70's pose with those boots. What a riot!
Hanny is so cute. I love the one of her in the helmet in your townhouse.
PS - I might have to beat you up for putting Hackers on your movie list.
She sure is cute! When do I get to meet the cutie and catch up with her momma?
Post a Comment