Today I realized that if I am not feeding my kids, I am cleaning up after them. It is a never ending process of eating and cleaning.
For the past two weeks my children are eating us out of house and home. I don't know if they are having a growth spurt or what, but oh my gosh. STOP EATING! There is no need for 3 breakfasts, two lunches, a dinner and 15 snacks before bed time. It is seriously making me crazy.
The dishwasher did two loads today and that is not even counting the dishes I washed by hand. We went through a gallon of milk in 3 days. It is crazy! They are my little eating machines!
1 comment:
That is so funny! You know, it's hard to find a happy medium. Violet doesn't eat hardy any food. That must be why she has the bird legs.
Post a Comment