Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

OUR HOUSE

So here is just a few pictures of our home. I haven't finished unpacking yet and I haven't finished decorating either. So some of the pics might look like I never clean and my kids are crazy mess makers. But just remember we have only lived here for a week. So it will definitely start looking better day by day. But so far, we are having a great time living here. We love our home and neighborhood.

Don't you just love our dirt yard? It is Parkers favorite thing about the new house.
To play in a giant sandbox and get filthy dirty.
Here is Hanny just sitting on the porch.
Parker rides his bike constantly up and down the street, so he insists on wearing his helmet at all times. Even when he is playing in the dirt. We were out playing and he comes around the corner of the house carrying this large piece of pipe, who knows where he got it, but he insisted we needed it for our yard.
The Loft. I call it the Crazy Kids Play Room.
The Kitchen. There is my handsome hubby making dinner for us.
The Family Room. I am not finished decorating in here.
Parkers room. Hannahs room is not finished yet. She has decided that
she wants a Princess or Mermaid room now. So we are in the process of
getting her room ready. She is growing up to fast, she is only two
and already knows exactly what she wants.
We are so excited for our new house and can't wait to spend the holidays here and make some memories. We are truly blessed and so thankful for everything our little family has received.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Your house looks so cute! So when are you going to let me come over and see it???

Anonymous said...

I bet Parker stole that pipe from the construction workers in retribution for them trying to steal his bucket.