Parker had his first day of Pre-School on Wednesday. He looked so cute. He is growing up way to fast. Next year he will start Kindergarten. Crazy! He is going to a new Pre-School this year in Payson. It is called ABC Pre-School and his teacher is Miss Jill. He met her over the summer & I knew that she would be a perfect teacher for him. He is also excited because his best friend Brock is in his class too. Here is the funny thing, the class has 11 kids in it and they are all boys. So of course, we pray for Miss Jill every night. Eleven boys who are all full of spunk. This year should be a treat for Parker.
but man this kid is too cute for his own good.
We are so excited for Parker to have new experiences and learn a lot of new things this year in Pre-School.
2 comments:
Wow! Parker is looking so grown up. He's such a cute kid. And yes, I'd be praying for Miss Jill too :)
Parker is so cute. I can't believe he's old enough for preschool. I know I will cry the first time Rees goes to school (still a year away thankfully)!
Post a Comment