Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Maple Lake

We went to Maple Lake up Payson Canyon today for a Pre-School Field Trip. First off, let me say that I definitely take this beautiful state for granted. I have always loved living in Utah, but sometimes I forget just how wonderful & beautiful it is. I love that we get to experience all four seasons & Fall is one of my favorite. I loved how fresh the air smelled & the cool breeze. I loved listening to the crunching sound of the leaves as the little kids ran through them & how beautiful the canyon looked with all the different colors.
It was such a great day & the kids had a wonderful time.

Hanny showing me her "Pretty Leaf" she found.
Parker with his Pre-School Buddies.
Parker loved finding all the different colors of leaves & putting them in his bag.

The Pre-School Boys!


No comments: