Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Friday, August 31, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH!

So our sweet little girl turned two on August 25th. Oh my cute little Hanny, the past two years have been so wonderful. You bring so much joy to our family. There are so many things that we love about you Hannah, here is just a few...

Your contagious smile and laugh, the funny faces you make when you are mad, how you love to help mommy with everything, the way you love to pretend to be a little mommy, how much you love Parker & how you insist on calling him Bubba, the way you run, you love to dance & sing to Elvis, you have to wear your pink boots with everything you wear, you love purses & jewelery, you will eat just about anything, but most of all, how much you love to give kisses, hugs and pats.

Sweet Little Hannah

Hanny had a Dora Birthday Party. She absolutely loves Dora and was so excited for her birthday. She kept saying, "Dora cake, Dora presents."
Bring on the cake!

Here is Hanny waiting for the party to start.
Oh my goodness, did Hannah get spoiled. She received so many presents. She loved each one of them. She would open a present & then push it aside & go for the next one.




Hannah loved her Dora cake. We took her to the store & she picked it out all by herself. She was so excited when I brought it out, that she started eating it right away. She could have cared less about us singing to her. She just dug right in! That's my girl!


Thank You everyone for celebrating Hannah's Birthday with us. She had a great time & we appreciate all the love & support!


3 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! It's amazing how time flies. She is such a cutie. I can't believe how much she looks like you Kristin!

Anonymous said...

Um, why were we not invited!? I am so offended.

Rebekah said...

I am such a loser! I totally forgot her birthday! Happy belated b-day Hannah.

She is so dang cute. Such a little sass-a-frass. I love her!