One of our favorite things about summer is watching our kids, our family and our friends enjoy the sun and have a little fun. Jason's sister Lisa and her two kids David and Emma were here visiting last weekend. Parker and Hannah love Dave and Emma. The four of them have so much fun together. We went over to my parents house to let the kids play in the backyard. The four of them loved having races and I loved taking pictures of them. Watching little kids run is seriously the funniest thing. I love it!!

Hanny running is hilarious. While she is running she is constantly looking back. We really don't know why she is doing it or what she is looking at. We have officially called it, "The Swim Run." Because it looks like a swimmer coming up for air while doing laps.

These two pics of the kids running are my FAVORITE. I love the top one because their bodies look so cute and the pic below because they were all smiling & laughing while they were running. LOVE IT!

We went to Windsor Park last week to have some fun with our friends. The kids loved seeing everyone and had a great time.

Here is Gabe swinging away!

Parker insisted on calling the ladder up to the slide, "Jail Mountain."

Here is sweet little Cole. I wasn't fast enough taking his pic, because a few seconds before he was gripping onto the chains of the swing for dear life. He is such a Cutie!

And here is the daredevil. I was over mingling and I look up and here is Hanny climbing up. She thinks she needs to do whatever Parks does. She is our little Monkey.
We are looking forward to having some more fun this Summer. We are headed to Idaho and Bear Lake next week and we can't wait!
2 comments:
Running really is the funniest thing to watch when little kids are involved. It looks like you've got a little daredevil on your hands. Better watch out! Have fun on your vacations! Hopefully I'll have a baby by then :)
I love the first one! It's such a classic Hanny picture. I've seen her signature wacky run, with the straight arms, and the look of excitement on her face. It's too funny!
Post a Comment