Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Monday, July 9, 2007

Our Home

Here are a few pictures of our new home in Spanish Fork. Things are going good and moving along fast. We should be in our home by the end of August.

We pulled up to the house and Parker says, "I don't want to live in a doll house." I had to explain to him that the house will not stay like this, he was happy to hear that.
Every time Hanny sees the house, she says, "Yook, my house."
The kids are excited and ready to move in.



We will keep you posted as our home progresses.


4 comments:

Rebekah said...

I can't wait til it's finished and you can put up all of PK's and Hanny's pictures!

Ashley said...

That is so exciting. I love that Parker thought he was going to have to live in a dollhouse. What a crack up!

Anonymous said...

I am really excited for you guys!

Taylor Fam said...

I think the best part of a house is the garage. That's only because I don't have one. Storage baby. storage!