**Ok so I talked to my sis-in-law & she was like why did you take it off, it's funny. So I guess I shouldn't have felt bad for putting this on our blog, because really the one of me on hers is horrible too. So for everyones enjoyment, here it is again.**
Let me start off by explaining this picture. This is my sister-in-law, what is she doing you ask? Well, you blow air out of your mouth and your lips flap up and down and during this process you take a picture of yourself.
Now why am I posting this on our blog. Well, because today I went to her blog and she had this hideous pic of me doing this same thing. So, I thought it would only be fair if I did the same thing to her that she did to me.
Let me start off by explaining this picture. This is my sister-in-law, what is she doing you ask? Well, you blow air out of your mouth and your lips flap up and down and during this process you take a picture of yourself.
Now why am I posting this on our blog. Well, because today I went to her blog and she had this hideous pic of me doing this same thing. So, I thought it would only be fair if I did the same thing to her that she did to me.
So yeah, Lis I hope you enjoy this lovely pic, which Parker calls, "The Monster."
1 comment:
That pic is pretty good, but I still think the one of your mom is the best.
Post a Comment