Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Fun With The Smith Clan

We went to Preston, Idaho to visit Papa and Grammie Smith and to see Parker and Hannahs cousin Kayla be baptized. It was a wonderful baptism. Congratulations Kayla!
PK and Hanny had a great time hanging out with their cousins. They all played so good together and were constantly laughing.
Here are a few pics from our weekend:
Braylee and Hannah just chillin'.
Parker aka Cowboy loved this bike of Davids and he loved this hat. We have been trying to get him to wear hats since birth and now he has decided that this hat is his favorite. Jas will be upset, since he is really wanting him to wear a Chicago Cubs hat.
He sure does look cute though.

Lexi, Parker, David, Kayla & Braden

OFF THEY GO FOR A BIKE RIDE!

David (aka Superman) was showing us his firework skills

Hanny with her first sparkler. She loved it!


I think this may be the last picture we get of Parker with Sparklers, a few seconds after this picture was taken, one of them burned him. He was not to happy & refused to do any more fireworks. He also decided that watching fireworks from inside the house is a lot better. Because, in his words, "They don't try to burn your hands off when you are in here."

Thanks Smith Clan for a great weekend for all the fun and all the laughs!!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Hey Girl,
I'm so glad you found me! DARLING kids! I don't remember what your hubby looks like, but I can definately see you in them. Your mom gave me your number once and of course I lost it. Let's get together soon, it's been way too long!

Krista