Growing up Jasons family called Arctic Circle...A.C. Greasey. So that is what our children call it now. Going to A.C. Greasey it a big deal for our kids, who knows why, but they get so excited when we go. I was in NO mood to cook and I had to GET OUT of the house, so that is where we headed. Their Southwest Chicken salad is soooo good. Just thought I would let ya know.
The girls were pretty excited about their kids meal toys. Parker was just happy knowing that he would get icecream if he finished his dinner.
The famous chocolate dipped cone that the kids love.
Skishy and her crazy sleepy baby eyes.
Vampire Toddler and Perfect Smile Girl.
Parkers, "What the?" face.
Our lizards I mean girls.
And we can't go to A.C. Greaseys without climbing the light pole. It is a tradition. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment