Our girls are best buds. When we found out we were pregnant with Skishy, I was worried that their four year gap would be hard on Hannah and Ava, but I didn't need to worry. These two are best buds. Hannah is so sweet with Ava and Ava LOVES and ADORES Hannah. After we drop Parker off at school, the girls get "sister time" I didn't name it that, Hannah did. They pick out a movie and then they snuggle on the couch and have popcorn and chocolate milk. Yes, I give my kids chocolate milk and popcorn at 9 a.m. Hey, they are only little once okay. I love this time because I love to watch the girls talk to each other. Here was one of their conversations:
H: "Come on Skish, it is sister time. Sister time, ya ya!"
A: "I snuggles Hannah Mom. We have corn?" (she is asking if she can have popcorn)
H: "Now, get your blankie and we will snuggle and watch a movie. Do you like movies Ava?"
A: "I watch Yo Gabba. I snuggles Hannah. Mom I hold Hannah."
Little Girls are awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment