Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Snow Day!

We have had NO winter this year.  There has been barely any snow for the kids to play in.  I'm not to sad because I haven't had to shovel that much, but for a kid, it is a big deal.  Luckily, our home faces North so our snow takes FOREVER to melt. That is why in these pictures, our neighbors across the street have no snow and we have snow. 
Um, Hi we are cute.  We smile and our Mom gives us whatever we want. :)
 This was Ava's first time to really play in the snow, last year she didn't even know what to do with it.  Other than step in it.  This time she was all about it, she kept saying, "Mom this is fun." 
 The girls decided to build a snow fort. 
 Hannah is our little snow bunny. 



 I just had to snap a picture of her cute little snowpants bum.  She kept saying, "I not get my bum wet."

Ava kept climbing up on the porch and then jumping off, she thought she was super cool. 
 Then the girls made snow angels.

 Ava mostly kicked her legs all over the place, but Hannah made an impressive angel.
 Hannah's first ever Snow Angel that actually looked like an angel.  She was so happy!
 Uncle Ryan gave PK this hat.  I flippin' love it.  He looks like an Eskimo.
 After I took PK's picture, Ava said, "Me turn." 

 Having so much fun!  Jed was loving having the kids outside too! 

 Parker was determined to make a huge pile of snow. 
 Hannah teaching Ava to eat snow.  I told the girls to not eat yellow snow, Hannah asked, "Why?"  I told her why and she said, "Oh my gosh why would people go potty on snow?"  I informed her it was mostly dogs that do that, she then said, "You are joking right? Oh My Gosh, GROSS."  She is a TRIP!!
 The girls ganging up on PK and throwing snowballs at him.
 I LOVE Parker's face in this picture!  Ha Ha!  I would be making that face too if a big chunk of snow was coming at my face.

 Kids are so easily entertained, I love it.
 Parker didn't stand a chance against these two girlies!
 Check out Parker's face!  So hilarious!
 Then PK and Han decided to gang up on Ava.  She thought it was pretty funny.
 This blondie could have played outside forever.
I went inside and put colored water in spray bottles, the kids love this.
 They made rainbows and funny faces in the snow.


Miss Ava sat here for ten minutes straight and sprayed the snow blue.  She said, "Oh Mom I like this." 
I love these 3 little babes.


No comments: