Last weekend Lisa and her kids came in to town. My sweet mom volunteered to watch all five kids why we went out to dinner with just the adults. It was GREAT! We had so much fun and ate way too much and laughed until our sides hurt. Oh and let's not forget we got to watch the entire BYU game with no interruptions. It was so nice!

Jas and I at the restaurant. Jason was in heaven because he got to watch the BYU game on a gigantic screen and yes he did cheer quite loudly. My left ear is still recuperating from it.

I am still trying to figure out my new camera my parents gave me for Christmas. This was an attempt to take a picture of Beth and Dan. Ha Ha. Sorry guys.

See, I can take a picture!

Lisa and me taking pictures of each other taking a picture. Nerdy I know, entertaining yes.

Two peas in a pod. These two are hilarious.

Watching the game.

Check out Jason's face, he makes me laugh. He is so serious.

The gang. Love you all and thanks for the great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment