Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Play Place

We took the kids to lunch and let them play on the play place aka the germ place. They loved it.


I love how this picture makes her legs look really long and that she has big feet. It makes me laugh. Love her.
She loved sitting in this tube and laughing to herself. She is such a silly babe.

Emma going down the slide.
Ava was not to impressed with the slide. Parker took her down it and she screamed the whole way down.

Hannah loved it though.


When Ava would come of the slide, she would point to it and say, "No No."


Parker got a huge kick out of it and would say, "Ava lets go down the big slide again and point to it." Ava would slap Parker on the leg and say, "Bubba no no."


Emma and Hannah, our supermodels.


I think all three of them have their eyes closed. ha ha!


What a bunch of cuties.


Ava was in heaven because she got to have her very own soda.


Still going. This babe likes her soda. Just like her dad.


The kids had a blast and when it was all over I bathed them in hand sanitizer.



No comments: