Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Random Pics

Just some random pictures of what we have been doing lately....NOTHING. And I love it. Just relaxing with the babes.
Hannah has been obsessed with coloring lately.
Parker got a new game for his DS and has enjoyed playing it daily, after homework and chores of course.
Then there is Skishy. Oh baby Ava. What can I say. Her old/new friend again is the garbage can. She plays with the lid all day and loves to throw everything away. I thought it was annoying when she was crawling and would tip it over and then it was super annoying that she would eat out of it, but by far the most annoying is her throwing EVERYTHING AWAY. Like my lipstick, my phone, her socks, toys, anything and everything she can find. AAHHHH!
Check out that cheeser. She is a keeper.
The snaggle teeth. Oh Parker, dear sweet Parker, pull those flippin' teeth out ASAP before your parents freak out. The snaggles must go!!! Most kids would pull those teeth out as soon as they could so the tooth fairy would deliver some moola, but not our kid, he is holding on to those two front teeth, he is not giving them up without a fight.
It may just make Jas and I go crazy.
And one more cheeser just for fun and yes she is shirtless, she takes her clothes off now and runs around in her diaper daily. AWESOME.

1 comment:

Taylor Fam said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE your kids! They make me smile and we miss you guys so much!