Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Fascinating Tea Party

You are invited to a tea party for two.
Hannah called it the "Fascinating Tea Party." She was thinking she was saying or meaning "Fancy."
Starring Hannah and Ava.
Enjoy some pictures of our little ladies having tea and cookies.
Mmm....yummy.
Ava patiently waiting for her tea. The stress of waiting is giving her a headache. I think I will just stick the whole plastic treat in my mouth.

Now let's pour the tea....upside down.
Taking a sip.
Enjoying every minute of their tea party together.
Lots of smiles.
Then a few games of peekaboo.
Our sweet Hanny.
I'm not listening...I've had enough.
Just one more cookie.
These two girls are becoming best buds. They love to play dolls, barbies and dress up.
We love our little princesses so much!

No comments: