Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lets Color

Is Winter over yet? We want to play outside! We were super bored the other day after school and I think we all had some winter/January blues going on, so I brought out the butcher paper and rolled it out on the kitchen floor and we all colored for a good hour. The kids love when we do this.
For Christmas Miss Ava got a little dog and kitty that she is obsessed with. I drew a picture of her dog and she ran and got her toy and put it next to the picture and then sat down beside them. She just kept pointing to her dog and then the picture and saying, "Mom, Woofie."
Hannah and her self portrait.

Ava loves to color and then lick every crayon. Awesome.
Parker having lots of fun.
Oh and yes PK and Hanny are in their PJs. When they get home from school they change back into them. Silly kids.

Our Family Portrait.

No comments: