Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Spiders...Yuck.

Look what we found in our backyard. We are so lucky aren't we?!?! I thought we were, NOT. GROSS!!!!!! Unfortunately, I have found about six more spiders like this since we came upon this first one. The spider death spray came out.....so long nasty, crawly, creepy spiders.
After taking these pictures, Parker checked them out and then said to me, "Mom, you should work for National Geographic." Ha Ha, that kid makes me laugh!
The spider caught a bee while we were observing it, gross. The kids thought it was awesome.

Spiders are yucky. End of Story.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Um... Ew. and, yes. Those pics are disgusting enough, you should work for National Geographic!

Deters said...

Omg. I just found the exact same kind of spider in our backyard. Unfortunately we have a lot of black widows around our house so this thing totally freaked me out. I thought it looked like a poisenous jungle monster. But luckily its not. Still extremely gross to have in the back yard.