Many Many MANY more posts to come!! So stay tuned! I am determined to get caught up!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Parker's School Halloween Party

I am a Room Mother for Parker's 2nd grade class. We had a Halloween Party last Wednesday (PK's birthday) It was a lot of fun and a lot of work, but the kids loved it and that is all that matters!
Parker with his friends at their table.




I loved seeing all the different costumes, the kids looked so cute!
Our witches brew!
This lady dressed as a witch came into the classroom and scared the kids. Her cackle was seriously creepy.

Miss Nelson doing witches brew, the kids really enjoyed this.
Hannah got to tag along. She was so excited to be in Parkers class. Here they are playing a ghost game.
Doing crafts.

Our little butterfly.
The Halloween Party was a success. Lots of candy, prizes and the kids had way to much sugar!

No comments: