Summertime really is sweet. Jason would say it, "Saaaawwweeet!" Lazy summer days playing in the backyard. Watching the kids play and swim with their friends. One of my favorite things about summertime though, is listening to kids laugh. I can't help but laugh myself. They think everything is hilarious and so much fun.
Here are a few pictures of what our summer days look like at our house.

Justice, Hannah and Kaley all smiles

The boys love to hunt for bugs, I don't know if this will ever get old, but seriously check out that ginormous daddy long leg they caught! aaahhhh! I was not a fan, but PK insisted I snap a quick pic of it. He said, "We need to have proof of the size of this baby." That kid cracks me up!

Yep, they are still on the hunt.

Do you remember doing this when you were a kid. Getting out of the pool and then laying on the hot cement. I had to snap a picture because it made me laugh.

Here is my view from my comfy outdoor loveseat in the shade.

And of course what kid doesn't love putting the sprinkler under the tramp.
It should be some kind of Summer tradition.
Love Hannys Face in this picture!

Having fun!
We Love Summer!
2 comments:
oh what fun! I can't believe that thing is a daddy-long-leg! That is huge!
These are just DARLING! I am going to spend the summer in YOUR backyard! :) So much to do!
Post a Comment