We went and visited the grave sites of my Grandpa Charlie and my Grandpa Oreon.


The kids at Papa Charlies Grave.

So pretty.

Miss Ava thought the cemetery was awesome. She was climbing on everything!

Hannah checking out all the headstones and making sure all the flowers looked okay.

Chubby baby feet climbing on the headstone. (sorry grandpa)
Now on to Grandpa
Oreons grave site.

Squishy about to sneeze. She just stuck her face in some flowers.
The kids at Papa Oreons grave.
They were not to happy about the sun in their eyes.

Parker likes to look at all the different dates on the headstones and is just amazed at how old some of them are. Old to him is like 1902 though, he thinks I am old since I was born in 1979.
Funny kid.
I also try to keep my Grandpa Charlie and Grandpa Oreons memory alive. I tell the kids stories about them all the time. The kids feel like they know them because we do this, which is very important to our family.
Love and miss these Papas every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment